With the holiday season kicking off Thanksgiving, many distilleries are preparing special releases for Thanksgiving weekend.
Manatawny Still Works is releasing its first Bottled in Bond release on Wednesday, November 27th at all of its locations (and there are several of them now).
Conveniently, they’ve also prepared a graphic describing just what “bottled in bond means.
800 bottles were produced and they will be available at all Manatawny locations on Wednesday for $70 for 750ml.
This release also marks a new look for Manatawny Still Works. It will be interesting to see how this new look rolls out across the rest of the line.
- Manatawny Still Works Distillery (320 Circle of Progress Drive, Pottstown, PA – opening at 3 pm)
- Manatawny Still Works Tasting Room and Spirits Shop (1603 E Passyunk Avenue, Philadelphia, PA
- Reading Terminal Craft Collective (51 N 12th Street, Philadelphia, PA)
- One Penn Center Bottle Shop (1617 JFK Boulevard, Philadelphia, PA)
- New pop-up shop on the Suburban Station concourse (Suburban Station, Philadelphia, PA)