Pennsylvania has a long-standing reputation as a difficult place to buy alcoholic beverages. And that is certainly not without merit. But the state does do some very good things for its beer, wine and spirits producers. Not the least of which is allowing Pennsylvania distillers to get on the shelves of up to ten Fine Wine & Good Spirits stores even when they are way too small to normally be considered for stocking in the vast system.
And Lancaster Distilleries is the latest PA producer to land on the shelves at the state-run stores and they’re celebrating by offering a $20 gift card to the first customer at each location that purchases an LD spirit, posts it to social media and tags the distillery and names the PLCB store where they got the spirit.
Lancaster Distilling, which located in the Zoetropolis Cinema in downtown Lancaster produces gins, rums and vodka. All of which are available at the Fine Wine & Good Spirits shops.
Find Lancaster Distilling products at these stores:
- Belmont- Fruitville Pike, Lancaster
- Centerville Square-Centerville Road, Lancaster
- Shops at Kissel Village- Lititz Pike, Lititz
- The Shops at Landis Valley-Oregon Pike, Lancaster
- Willow Street- Willow Street Pike, Willow Street
- Wheatland Center- Columbia Ave., Lancaster
- Bridgeport Shopping Center, Lincoln Hwy. East, Lancaster
- Manor Shopping Center, Millersville Pike, Lancaster
- Ephrata, West Main Street, Ephrata
- Shoppes at Dilworth Crossing, Dilworth Road, West Chester
In addition to finding Lancaster Distilling spirits at the above stores and to-go from the Cinema, the tiny distillery is often out and about with its “Booze Van.” Check out the upcoming schedule:
- Friday 11/13: 500 Block, School Lane Lancaster PA 5-7pm
- Saturday 11/14: 699 Warminster Lane Lititz PA 17543, 5-7pm
- Sunday 11/15: 600 Stockdale Dr,Lancaster,PA,17601, 3-5pm